Position: To Be Updated
Role category: To Be Updated
Inside Sales Representative
Inside sales representatives work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives might work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc. Inside sales reps are friendly, well-spoken and ready to close the deal.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Be creative and implement activities to contact new customers and generate new business. Take 100% ownership of building and creating your own pipeline.
- Follow up with customer for qualify leads, whether created by you or passed to youteam/OEM.
- Contact prospects and partners via phone calls, emails and webinars/tradeshows.
- Cultivate qualified leads and manage sales process for customers, then work with customers to define opportunities and convert to customer orders
- Build relationships with Channel Partner Inside/Outside Sales teams and to hand-off qualified leads
- Candidate must be able to create quotes to customers to be executed by channel partners.
- Leverage technical support where appropriate but eventually gain the ability to work independently.
- Deliver effective and professional sales presentations via phone and web technology
- Convey product knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning.
- Continuously stay up to date on technologies.
- Must be prepared to support activities to track and analyse their own and the company’s effectiveness in creating new business
- Must Document, track, monitor and update all leads and activities in CRM tool, as required
Qualification:Bachelor’s degree preferred